Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Can a f.i.r file in civil case. like if (A)a person borrow rs.20000 from (B) lender but does not refund on can B file a f.i.r with police or go to court and file a civil case. in the above case does police have right to file f.i.r or interfare between both parties AandB?

Asked on 6/28/13, 12:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Yes, B has the right to lodge a Police FIR. The Police pleader will represent the matter and produce your written statements, if the case it taken to the Court.


Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 7:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now