Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

hi my name is gopi krishna i earlier worked in a recruitment consultancy named hrdex which is a part of elite procon solutions and the company was due my incentives now when i ask them they are not paying how to take action againest them.

Asked on 6/26/13, 6:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Gopi,

You should launch your own website since you doubt that you have not been adequately compensated for your performances in the consultancy. At the same time, determine the total amount payable to you by the consultancy and write a letter to the Director of Elite Procon Solutions to settle it.


Read more
Answered on 6/26/13, 7:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now