India  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 8:26 am

kisi byaktiki 5 fir hone ke bad bhi koi karyewahi na hue ho to kya karna chahiye ?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/26/13, 6:43 am by Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Complaint to the Magistrate in whose jurisdiction the said FIR are registered. You may drop in a detailed query at

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer. Chandhok & Company Email: 6/59 W.E.A Karol Bagh, N.Delhi, 110005

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search