India  |  Civil Rights Law

Dear Sir,

I was sent to lock up for one night on 29th oct 2013 for these

section 419,465,447,468, 471, 506, 34 and 102 ipc.

i m bail out now,

the entire story is people who sent me in the lockup are my own cousin,my father's elder brother (L) surja narayan sharma son,son's wife and wife of surja narayan sharma.

this is regarding property dispute, the property belong to my grandfather (L) Prem Sagar Sharma who died in 1961 (recorded as in Jamabandi), In 1968 two eldest son of (L) Prem Sagar Sharma entered their names i the record (JAMABANDI)namely (sharwan kumar sharma & surja narayan sharma), In 2008 sharwan kurmar shrama made a registered gift deed for me (sushant s/o pawan kumar sharma s/o(L) Prem Sagar Sharma and subash s/o of (L) surja narayan.

later in the year 2010 sharwam kurmar passed away.

now my cousin are claiming that the property was purchase by their father (surja narayan )who died in the year 2000. And they tried to sell the property and also took 10 lac as advance, but i have given sell objection of the property to the registar office as well published in the news papers.

I m the son of Shir Pawan Kumar sharma aged 59 years who youngest and last surviving son of (L) Prem Sagar Sharma.

I have all the original documents and my dad is still alive. what action should is take against them.

please help.