Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I have a Land at my entrance of my house, But my uncle has occupied that same land by building a stair case for his entrance to his house and he has been using it for last 25 years and for last 25 years we have been telling him to remove the stair case which he did not but he has an entrance which is shown in the map, but my uncle has not even inch of land at front. In the mean time he has suit a case on Injunction Declaration. My question will his injunction will stay or will it be lifted?

Asked on 7/30/13, 9:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Since your uncle lives on the top storey / floor of the house, he obviously needs an access vide a staircase leading to his house. Your uncle's claim is justified and valid.


Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 1:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now