Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

In my litigation against the co-op society. in Consumer Protection Act, a decree is passed that "NO ORDER As to Cost- Despite this , society is including in my monthly

bill, society's lawer Exp and other miscellaneous expenses including tax fares of office bearers- What I should do.My physical health does not permit to make movements as I am senior citizen over 70 years?

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

18.09.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

The decree is passed stating No Order as to Cost, which implies that costs or Advocates and Attorney will be borne by each litigant independently. The Society will have to incur the cost of the Advocate to represent it in the case, which will have to be borne by all the members including yourself. You ought to plead that your suit be decided with costs, so that whatever legal fees you incur, the Order is passed on the opponents to bear that cost. Age is of no consequence in a lawsuit.

Regards,

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India

Consumer Law Legal Forms