India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 8:04 am

In criminal case, if session court finds u guilty, then do they immediately arrest? Or we are given time for surrender or for applying bail? I am asking this regarding ioc 498a and 306. Plz answer ASAP.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search