Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

when a man cheats a women by saying he will marry her and exploit her sexually what section in Indian penal code will apply?

Asked on 5/13/13, 10:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

khan saeed khans
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

section 376 of ipc read with section 420 of the ipc

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 12:11 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 11:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now