Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir i m boutique manager in a furniture company,one of my customer purchased a furniture cost rs 10L and his cheque was bounced instead of filing a case against him by my company they returned his cheque to him and they hold my salary tht if he will not pay u have to pay after 1 and a half month without salary they presurize me to file a legal caseagainst the customer at perspnal level so i decided to lev aftr 10 days i mailed my resignation to thm bt nw they are trying to file a legal case against me what should i do now..

Asked on 6/28/13, 10:08 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir,

There are lot of things to be discussed regarding this case

1. Why did you say he was your customer?

2. How could you give such huge amount of Furniture on Credit?

3. Why did your company returned his unpaid Cheque?

4. How can your company ask you to compensate on behalf on purchaser?

5. Why you have not taken the statement of account of your company?

For further assistance you may contact on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 10:30 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

approach the police and court.

Better to engage any local lawyer and not even you will get justice but also your salary and No objection certificate also.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 10:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now