Legal Question in Family Law in India

i got married before 2 and half years. My husband lived with me for 6 months and he went to USA. I was 2 months pregnant that time and now i have 1year old kid with me. He is not ready to come to India also he is not ready to take us to America and also he is not supporting me financially, I am living in my parents shadow. It seems he is not ready to live with us and he is least bothered about our son.

what should i do for making my husband come to India, i want my husband to come to india, what i need to do? if i go legally how long it will take to make my husand come to india?

Asked on 10/07/13, 2:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta court marriage and divorce lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

firstly move complaint to the police & file petition of Domestic violence in court for maintenance for herself & for the minor & u can get residence rights as well from the court. for more details u can contact m via Law Guru.9463557231.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 5:06 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client send legal notice through lawyer to husband and ask him take u to matrimonial house. if he will not act as per notice then file case of restitution of conjugal rights under sec 9 of Hindu marriage act. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 5:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now