Legal Question in Family Law in India

i got married before 2 and half years. My husband lived with me for 6 months and he went to USA. I was 2 months pregnant that time and now i have 1year old kid with me. He is not ready to come to India also he is not ready to take us to America and also he is not supporting me financially, I am living in my parents shadow. It seems he is not ready to live with us and he is least bothered about our son.

what should i do for making my husband come to India, i want my husband to come to india, what i need to do? if i go legally how long it will take to make my husand come to india?

Lovkesh Gupta divorce lawyer in jalandhar

firstly move complaint to the police & file petition of Domestic violence in court for maintenance for herself & for the minor & u can get residence rights as well from the court. for more details u can contact m via Law Guru.9463557231.

dear client send legal notice through lawyer to husband and ask him take u to matrimonial house. if he will not act as per notice then file case of restitution of conjugal rights under sec 9 of Hindu marriage act. for any legal help call me on 9422611385

ADV PRASAD PATIL

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India