India  |  Medical Leave

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 10:47 am

Sir iam 34year old sarving man and iam marrid from last 7year but my wifebis safaring from infatilty I have don all treatment just like IVF stil we don't have child and iam the onley son in my family so can I get parmesion from cort for second marrig advised me soon thanks you.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/06/13, 11:35 pm by KarVai Legal Solutions

No. Court cannot permit you to commit bigamy.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi Email: Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search