India  |  Health Care Law

i maried to a person who is not fit to lead family life,after my second daughter's birth (two daughters 19 and 16), he damaged my breast part nerves, i am not able to do my day to day works, no desires on life, now he with the help of people around me, uniting me with a person, 14years younger to me, having his wife at his home(may be partly fit to lead family life)

, two kids.my husband is daily taking money from me, giving lot of problems, drinking,hiding his mobile,talking with few ladies,telling, not having any relationship between them, he went and stayed at his uncle's daughter's house,many times,he is saying they both are going to die, they are talking on daily basis, my two daughters are not supporting me. he is saying he earned crores of rupees,but not for me.please help me to get out of my problems.