India  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/13, 7:22 am

Me and my family live in India ,two yrs ago my dad got the citizenship of Spain by residence so can i and my family move to Spain through him or what should we do to apply for visa and citizenship of Spain?I am 19 yrs old

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/12/13, 8:52 am by KarVai Legal Solutions

you need to apply for immigration.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi Email: Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search