India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/01/13, 6:40 am

property related question:- mere dada ke do bete h. unme se mere papa chote bete h or unki deth 1995 me ho gai thi or property dusre bete(bade papa) ke name h. or mere dada abhi jivit h to kya us property me mera hiss mil sakta h kya. me court me case karu to mujhe mera hissa mil sakta h ya nh

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search