India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 3:50 am

sir, through sources i came to know that there is a fd bond of rs 50 crores of my grandfather's land in indore. my grandfather and my father both hv passed away. i hv no papers of it. how can i claim for it?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/15/13, 5:11 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

Please confirm authenticity and genuineness of the source for all details and then proceed.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search