India  |  Employment Law

sir i am a govt employe under uttarakhand govt i was selected against general category but in prelimnary exam i was selected against obc category.This notification for employment came in 2009 june at that time tehsildaar issued obc certificate to me but soon this caste of mine was challenged in high court over its inclusion under obc state list meanwhile the process of selection got completed in 2010 december and i was declared selected against general category by uttarakhand public service commission i got call letter in august 2011and since than i am working but on 26/04/2013 double bench of the high court gave its verdict against inclusion of my caste in state obc list and ordered to dismiss the obc certificate of this perticular caste.

Now my question is if my job is in danger or not as my certificat as per order is not valid what should i do now plz hel...