India  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 7:57 am

Sir, I resigned from a reputated pharmaceutical company from the post of Regional Manager in the month of Feb, giving a short notice due to humiliation. Till date after 6 months, despite of giving many reminders in marketing or account deptt, I till awaits my companies final settlement. I have contacted HR also, but all in vain. what should I do? kindly advice.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search