Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I have bought a property in my name before marriage but wish to give all rights of the property to my father or brother. The property is under construction and yet to be registered. Agreement for the same property is also yet to be made. Is it possible and how, to transfer all rights to my father or brother as they will be residing in the property.

Asked on 7/08/13, 1:46 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

the transfer can happen at the builder's end.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 10:14 pm
Lovkesh Gupta court marriage and divorce lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

u may give power of attorney

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 7:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now