India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 10:45 am

My father is lifeless. Expired on 2009. But my house tax,electricity and water tax is in my father name. Property is not yet registered.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search