India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 3:55 am

My father and my uncle own a House and they both have equal (50 50) ownership of the house, now my father wants to sell the house, but my uncle doesn't agree with that. the market value of the house in india is 1 crore (10000000), so is it possible that my father can look for a buyer who is ready to buy my father's share for half the price (5000000 ) and handover the power of attorney of his 50 % to the buyer, so now the buyer and my uncle own the house in equal (50 50) share.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search