India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 12:18 am


My grandmon bought 2 properties in bangalore with the money that my grand father used to send her.(she did not have an income of her own). They had 5 children. 4 sons and a daughter.

Then 2 of the siblings went to court(when she was alive) for a share of the property and the property was divided into 3 among the 2 children and the mother. The final decree from the court allowed this partition.

Question 1) is this legal? did all the siblings need to be added in this partition suit?

then the mother left a will that her share goes to her husband .After her death it went to her husband (my grand dad).

question 2) is my grand dad in his legal right to do as per his will to the property he got tru the will?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search