India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 7:42 am

My wife's grand mother registered a gift settlement of her own agriculture land on my wife's name. Any body can claim the rights immediately or in future including my wife's grand mother and her blood relations for that whole land or part of it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search