Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/13, 12:43 am

My daughter graduates this year and she will be 19 in fall when she starts at Troy is it still fathers obligation to held her first 4 years and if so how woulc I go about doint it I'm the state of alabama

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search