Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

I have been served a subpoena for a divorce case of a co-worker. I think I am accused of sleeping with her but I am unable to get a response from the defense lawyer who sent the subpoena. I have tried over 10 times since receiving it and he will not return my call. I am going on vacation with my pregnant wife and children the week of the trial. The defendant knows me only because I take my company vehicle for maintenance to his place of work. The subpoena was served to me at my office which is not in the same location as his wife which I have only met maybe 3 times. He pulled my information from the company computers for my business address which i believe is wrong. My questions is there anyway to get out of the subpoena? This will cause undue burden not only the stress that is has put on my family life. Thanks for the help in advance!

Jennifer Tompkins Stewart Littell Courson and Tompkins LLC

Yes. File a hardship w Court. Also call and set up appt w atty

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama