Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

I live in Arizona my mom took my kids to my home state of Maine for summer vacation now she will not return them to me and is threatening to fight me for custody when i have done nothing wrong.

Asked on 8/19/13, 2:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I recommend you file and emergency petition for the return of your children. Without knowing more, such as the children's ages, and where the children's mother resides, I have a hard time recommending further action. Please feel free to contact the Owsley Law Firm, PLLC for a free thirty minute consultation (623)-748-8973.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/13, 7:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now