Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/13, 12:01 pm

I live in Az my sons father CA how would i obtain a lien on his home and vehicle for back child support payment?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/29/13, 9:38 am by Carlie Owsley Walker

When back child support is at issue, you may filed a petition to enforce a child support order. Often times, the court will refer the case to the Attorney General' office for enforcement. Without more information on the duration of arrears, it is difficult to prescribe the best course of action. Please feel free to contact The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC for a free thirty minute consultation. (623)-748-8973.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC 12725 West Indian School Road Suite C105 Avondale, AZ 85392

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search