Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

I work for a company (A) that leases offices and facilities for a monthly rate from separate organization (B). We are own company completely separate from Landlord.

I'm on salary and percentage with (A) my company. as are others.

Landlord of my Company has asked my employer to deduct all 30% of my salary and all other earnings and give it to landlord...My employer said no way that's against the law. now Landlord is forcing me to pay 30% of my salary and percentage of my clients or they won't give me access to the entrance to my employer. I know this is wrong my employer knows this is wrong. So in order to keep my job and get into the front entrance im forced to pay this fee, I need help!

Sean

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Your description makes little sense, unless what you are trying to explain is a space rental based upon a percentage of revenue, such as is frequently done with independent contractors like hair stylists 'renting a chair' from a salon, or vendors renting space in a mall. Actual employees can not be charged the same way as independent contractors.

If your situation is not like that, and you still think you are being illegally charged, then feel free to contact me to arrange a consult to discuss the facts and evidence, and your rights and remedies.

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms