California  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/04/13, 6:05 pm

"In my car contract it states that I was suppose to pay 3883.68, but on my payment sheet it states that I should pay 3030.62. The dealership didn't at the finance charge in the beginning the question is can they tack the finance charge on now?"

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/04/13, 8:13 pm by Kelvin Green

Without further information I would say you need to pay the contracted amount...

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Law Office of Kelvin Green . California Bar #286285, CA ..

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search