California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/13, 8:55 am

A pension fund is asking me for reimbursement from my deceased mother's money saying they paid past her date of death. Do I need to pay them?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/27/13, 10:45 am by Carl Starrett

If your mother's estate received money that should not have been paid due to her death, then her estate should return the money.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II 1941-C Friendship Drive El Cajon, CA 92020-1144

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search