California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 10:29 pm

Im a former employe of a retail chain who took a giftcard worth $6. i was let go and no charges were presented against me, but i get a letter a week ago saying the company wanted restitution of an extra $500 plus the $5.39 that was on the card. what should i do? can they press against me for such a little amount? What should I Do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search