California  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/30/13, 8:55 am

Hi, my teenage girl, who's 17, is refusing to go to school and she ran away from home. I know in CA you have to be 18 to be able to dropout. She said she wants to quit school move back to China (she's permanent resident at US). If so, does that mean she has to give up her permanent residency for US? Besides sending her back to China, what are my options if she insisted on quitting school?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search