California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/13, 8:30 pm

My ex is fighting me in a custody/divorce battle. I had to file an emergency order when he would not return my daughter to me but i was only in county a little over 2 months. Since it was an emergency order can jurisdictional issue be dismissed and my case kept in county filed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search