California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/24/13, 12:30 pm

I'm a single mother in California and want to contest to a legal name change of a minor name change filed by the father. I'm also going through a custody case filed by the father. I feel my son is going through a lot emotionally and with a name change, it will only get worse for my son who is 8 years old, will be 9 in July. He also doesn't want to change his name. My question is, how to write a proper letter to the court contesting the legal name change of my minor child?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search