California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/13, 10:43 am

Hi my name is todd buckmaster,I'm on the edge of being homeless.I have a check due to me from triple A for $4,000. State of Texas (child Supp) is attatching the check. I have $2,000 in hosp. bills due from this claim. Can they legally take all the money??? What can I do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/17/13, 2:20 pm by Anthony Roach

Yes, they can.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search