California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/21/11, 12:32 am

if my wife is arrested and charged with felony crimes(marijuana cultivation, grand theft of power, a few others), can I get some sort of immediate divorce? We are seperated(not officially, but have started paperwork, they have been filed at the courthouse but I haven't gotten my copies, she won't give them to me) and have been for about 6 months. We have a toddler I want full custody of also, can this be done?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search