California  |  Civil Litigation

This weekend I entered a Demo-Cross race with the rules:

2013 DEMO CROSS RULES

The rules are simple. There aren't any! Any type of car (no convertibles), truck, motor home or bus can compete. The race is 20 Laps on the quarter-mile track. Anything goes! you can run one lap in reverse in order to block and hit the leaders in the race. There will be obstacles on the track. All traditional safety rules such as a helmet, seat belts, Drivers Jacket, long pants, gloves and leather boots apply. No Passengers allowed. Good Luck

Obviously there are rules as they limit cars and say you can only go backwards in reverse. Another driver in a huge truck tried to just crash others and then turned around going the opposite way and hit me head on in a corner at full speed. The Racetrack even posted on FB that he broke the rules and are considering changes to the rules to no backwards at all. Do I have any legal recourse against the other driver or the track for breaking the rules or negligence?