Legal Question in Health Care Law in California

if a child is 22 years old, never worked and lives with mom, severely depress but refuses to get medical treatment and now refuses to eat, what kind of authorization mom needs to show to doctors and hospital so she can get treatment.

Asked on 8/21/13, 11:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

"if a child is 22 years old, never worked and lives with mom" - NONE of this matters as they're an adult now.

"refuses to eat" - are they trying to kill themselves?

"what kind of authorization" -- Long term a Judge's or her own. Lawyer up.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 12:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Health Care Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now