California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/13, 2:29 pm

Hello, I am 16 years old child and I live with my father. I arrived in the US in December 2012 and received a green card and social security number. I am in High School. Every month my father says that he will buy tickets and send me back to Uzbekistan(where my mother lives). He took away all my documents except my Uzbek pasport. Does he have the right to send me back in Uzbekistan? my green card category is IR2. He keeps my documents in his room is it legal if I take them back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search