Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

child travelling on NA3. mother GC holder

I am a green card holder,my child was born outside US.I travelled 2 months back to US ,immigration officials gave my child NA3 classification and said that her GC will come by post. there is no case no. which i can track. I had to travel again outside US and i am returning next month. my child is with me,can she be admitted again on NA3 as her GC has not come yet.

Also, I am going to be naturalized by end of this month. So I want to make US passport for me and same time for my baby. So how can I provide the passport agency for her proof of residency in USA.

Asked on 8/10/12, 1:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Did the immigration officials place a stamp either in your or your child's passport when she entered?

Read more
Answered on 8/10/12, 1:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now