California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/06/13, 9:49 pm

my daughter in law will file an adjustment of status from k 1 fiancÚ visa to permanent residency and my son as her husband is receiving social security disability benefits and he didn't meet the poverty guideline so I have to sign I864 for her to meet the sponsor requirements, could it affect my social security benefits that I am receiving monthly?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search