California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/12, 2:51 pm

I was wondering what would happen if I left from Tijuana to Tokyo, would the US immigration know that I left the US if I never enter the US to leave to Japan, and they did not scan my Permanent resident card when I crossed to mexico?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search