Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in California

Gastro bypas surgury gone wrong,staples left in stomach

Asked on 8/11/13, 9:59 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed not Google, full facts plus question to answer need

Read more
8/11/13, 11:20 am
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

And your question is?

Read more
8/11/13, 10:47 pm
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you are asking about a malpractice claim, you have one year from discovery of the malpractice to file a case. If you are still in time, and are serious about hiring counsel to help in this,feel free to contact me.

Read more
8/13/13, 5:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8822 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now