California  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 3:17 am

The Judge has made a tentative ruling granting the opposing moving party's motion to compel arbitration and I informed the court I would argue my points at the hearing. At the hearing the judge did not give me the time to speak my arguments. The TR order was mailed to me and I returned it with a disapproval citing the reason that I was not allowed to make my arguments at the hearing. The court has not issued a final ruling yet and my case has no activity for 2 weeks. What are my options? Appeal(writ of mandate) or motion to vacant the TR decision?

- Pro Per in Calif Civil

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search