California  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/05/13, 8:36 pm

Can the VA hospital be sued for negligence when they let my medical issue get so bad I have to have surgery because I can no longer walk or sit down without pain? They put me on morphine pills and I stayed in the hospital for a week before they gave me surgery and they wouldn't even give me an MRI I had to go pay for one out of pocket?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search