California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 9:52 pm

We provide support for our 24 year old son who is attending college. He lives in a condo we own (we don't live there) and we give him monthly money for his living expenses. If he does something stupid like punching and injuring his roommate (the roommate pays us rent but our son doesn't) or getting in a fight in a bar and hurting someone, are we in any way liable for his actions? Because we help support him, could we be successfully sued for his actions and lose our money? Note: we are not on his car title and he doesn't drive our cars.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search