California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 6:25 pm

If I own 1/6 property and another individual owns 5/6 and wants to sell, can that person force me to sell my 1/6?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search