California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/05/13, 4:33 pm

I am US citizen, my aunt a Mexican citizen left me property in her "Last will and Testimont". I would like to give power of attorney to my cousin as he is also named in the Will and lives near the estate. I understand that these proceeding may take several visits to be completely processed and I dont have the time to keep traveling back and forth to Mexico. Where do I go for this service, Mexican Consulate, US/Mexico law firm, special notary?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search