California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/10, 2:13 pm

successor trustee wont show any of the accounting to the co trustee he just wrote a check and said Dads living trust is closed

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/26/10, 7:46 pm by Anthony Roach

Is there pending litigation? You can move the court for an accounting and surcharge the trustee for missing money. I suggest you speak to an attorney, because I feel that there is more to your post than you tell us.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search