Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

My boss has been yelling extremely loud in my face. I am a stessed out nervous wreck, Is there anything that Ican do about it ?

Asked on 10/06/13, 7:01 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

3 Answers from Attorneys

Kevin Cortright Law Offices of Kevin Cortright
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Unfortunately starting in January of this year straight psych/stress claims are no longer allowed under California Workers Compensation law.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 10:38 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Stress claims are difficult to win these days but not impossible Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 11:58 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your health is the most important thing here. So, if you are experiencing any health issues, please see your doctor first. Then, if you feel you are being harassed by this behavior, then you have the right to file a workers comp claim against your employer. You can report the injury to him directly, or hire an attorney to the paper work for you.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 1:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now