Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Florida

mistreated badly at hospital real bad

ok i was in a motorcycle accident and i had no insurance when iw as transported to the hospital everything was goign perfectly fine untill i told them i didnt have insurance and once they heard that all of a sudden everything got real slow i seen teh doctor twice and that was when i came in and when i was getting my x-rays i was left on teh board for about an hour and half with a paramedic just standing over me after they found out i didnt have insruance i had a badly broken collar bone and the nurse put me in a sling and said good bye they never tried to re set my bone and now i have sharp throbing pain everyday stiffness in my arm cant go to sleep at night and constantly in pain and cause of all this iam on pain meds everymonth i got a MRI on my back and when i got it taken the doctor there said that my schould was so messed up that if i didnt get it fixed that i was goign to have major problems in the future! my schould and collar bone is pokeing out i have a myabe at the most 2 inch protrusion going up wards on my schould and can be easily seen from 20 feet away and even better in pictures,i cant work cause it hurts so bad they handed me to a family pratice for follow up not a bone doctor and they said cause of that its 2late

Nicolas Babinsky SealMyRecord.Com

Re: mistreated badly at hospital real bad

Was this a public hospital?

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida